5 Writing Prompts to Get You Started in 2022
We talked about having words on the page before we can begin editing. To be a good writer the main thing to do is - WRITE! These writing prompts are meant to be a fun way to get your creativity flowing. Hopefully it will inspire you to develop your next story and say goodbye to writer's block for 2022.
Whichever prompt you decide to choose, please share the story with us. We would love to hear from you.
1. Your significant other enters the room just as you are about to go to sleep and says, "We need to talk."
2. Jane's parents believe her to be their biological daughter, but on her twentieth birthday they learn differently.
3. Clues to the mystery come to him in his dreams, but nobody believes him.
4. Two childhood friends stopped talking after a huge fight in high school. Five years later, they find themselves working at the same company in the same department.
5. A huge storm has stopped traffic. Your character is stuck in the car with a half a sandwich and a bottle of water from lunch.
At IABX, our mission is to promote and empower independent authors. We strive to provide useful and valuable information to do just that.
Feel free to send us an email at email@example.com if you have any comments or suggestions. We would love to hear from you!
Missed the past weeks' Wednesday Writing Tips? Check them out here.